10 PAY WHOLE LIFE PLAN "PERFECT 10"
Policy Form # WLMP15.*see information below for available states and correct application forms.
The Perfect 10 plan provides permanent coverage for life with level payments for just 10 years. This is great if you cannot afford to purchase a single premium whole life plan but you don’t want to make payments for the rest of your life like with a traditional whole life plan.
- Issue ages 6 months through 95.
- Maximum death benefit 300,000.
- Guaranteed level death benefit.
- Guaranteed cash value accumulation.
- Premiums can be paid monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually.
- Participating plan. Dividends are scheduled to be paid annually after 2 years. Dividends can be paid in cash, used to purchase paid-up additional coverage, applied to reduce premium payments, of left on deposit to accumulate at interest.
- Policy loans are available on accumulated cash value.
- Waiver of Premium Rider available. In the event the policy owner is disabled, future premiums will be waived for the duration of the disability. Provided certain qualifications are met. Available up to issue age 55 with coverage and additional premiums expiring at age 60 or when the policy is paid up, whichever comes first.
- Accidental Death Benefit Rider available. Provides an additional death benefit in the event that the insured's death is due to an accident. Available up to issue age 65 with coverage and additional premiums expiring at age 70.
* Life Insurance Applications Form # ICC16-LA16 in AL, AR, AZ, CO, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, WV, and WY. Form # LA14 in DE, MT, ND, and SD. Form # LA14-FL in FL.