10 PAY WHOLE LIFE FUNDED BY A SINGLE PREMIUM IMMEDIATE ANNUITY
Life Policy Form # WLMP15 and Annuity Policy Form # SPIA11.*see information below for available states and correct application forms.
The Eagle's Legacy combines two ELCO products as a means to increase a client’s wealth and transfer assets to beneficiaries without income taxation at the death of the insured (on the life portion). A 10 year fixed benefit ELCO Single Premium Immediate Annuity is used to fund premiums for a 10-pay life product. The annuity payments are automatically transferred to the life premium payments at ELCO seamlessly without any worries for the client.
There are two distinct advantages for using this plan. First, the client’s tax burden is spread out over ten years. Second, if death occurs during the payout phase, the beneficiaries receive the full death benefit from the life insurance, PLUS the remaining annuity benefit stream is paid to the beneficiary as scheduled.
- Issue ages 6 months through 80
- Maximum death benefits $300,000.
- Guaranteed level death benefit.
- Guaranteed cash value accumulation.
- Participating plan. Meaning dividends may be paid. Dividends can be paid in cash, used to purchase paid-up additional coverage, of left on deposit to accumulate at interest.
- If the client passes away before 10 year period is completed, the beneficiaries will receive the death benefit plus remainder of the annuity benefits as scheduled.
- Policy loans are available on accumulated cash value.
* Life Insurance Applications Form # ICC16-LA16 in AL, AR, AZ, CO, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, WV, and WY. Form # LA14 in DE, MT, ND, and SD. Form # LA14-FL in FL.