SINGLE PREMIUM WHOLE LIFE INSURANCE "EAGLE 1"
Policy Form # SPL14.*see information below for available states and correct application forms.
Single Premium Whole Life (SPWL) provides many advantages not available elsewhere. Where else can an individual immediately increase his or her estate with the stroke of a pen (signature on an application)? The purchase of an SPWL provides an excellent method for transferring wealth to a beneficiary on an income tax-free basis and in many cases estate tax exempt. The growth of principal is further enhanced over time with annual dividends.
Qualifying for life insurance can be easier than one might think. One of ELCO’s representatives will be happy to provide more details including a customized life insurance illustration to show how this product can work for you!
- Issue ages 6 months through age 95.
- Provides permanent protection for life.
- Features one guaranteed premium.
- Guaranteed cash value accumulation.
- Participating plan. Dividends are scheduled to be paid annually after 2 years. Dividends can be paid in cash left on deposit to accumulate interest or used to purchase paid-up additional coverage. Dividends are not guaranteed.
- Policy loans are available on accumulated cash value.
- In most cases, the death benefit is paid to beneficiaries on a tax-free basis.
ACCELERATED DEATH BENEFIT RIDER
(Included with the standard issue at no cost!)
ELCO’s Accelerated Death Benefit Rider will be added to your Single Premium Whole Life Policy at no charge on standard issue policies. This provides the insured access to a portion of their death benefit when the insured is diagnosed with a terminal illness, becomes permanently confined in a qualified nursing facility, or develops a chronic illness.
- No additional cost.
- 90% of Death Benefit available if the insured has a Terminal Illness. (Not to exceed $300,000.)
- 75% of Death Benefit available if the insured is permanently confined in a qualified nursing facility. (Not to exceed $300,000.)
- 50% of Death Benefit available if the insured incurs a Chronic Illness or requires Home Care. (Not to exceed $300,000.)
- Chronic Illness/Home Care benefit allows you to use this feature in the comfort of your own home.
* Life Insurance Applications Form # ICC16-LA16 in AL, AR, AZ, CO, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, WV, and WY. Form # LA14 in DE, MT, ND, and SD. Form # LA14-FL in FL.